At Fund With Me we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right, and that it is our responsibility to protect and keep private the personal data that you give and trust us with. We use your personal data to allow you create a secure account, sign into your account, make secure donations and start your own fundraisers.
We do not sell or rent out your personal data to third parties. Your personal data is not shared with anyone without your explicit consent (for example, when you leave public comments). Even when you leave a comment, you have to option to remain anonymous.
- Fund With Me Sweden AB, reg.no 556884-1323, address Ringväggen 88, 11860 Stockholm, Sweden, email@example.com (“Fund With Me”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) provides a web based platform service (the “Platform”, “Service”) to host, and contribute to, fundraisers (Fundraisers).
2. Data Processing
- Definitions - Fund With Me is the responsible data controller for processing Your Personal Data in connection with Your use of the account to log in and read, use and export any report made available to you in accordance with your organisation’s agreement with Fund With Me. “Personal Data” means information, which is directly, or indirectly referable to a natural living person, e.g. name, contact information and email-address
- Which Personal Data we collect - Fund With Me collect and process the following Personal Data when You create Your user account for the Service:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Technical information:
- Technical information we collect - When You use the Service, certain information attributable to You will be collected automatically, such as; (i) Information about Your use of the Platform and the Services, (ii) technical data, which may include the URL You are accessing the Website from, Your IP address, device token and network performance, and device information such as what device you are using the Service on, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, API keys and crash data.
- Why we process your data - We process Your Personal Data to provide You with the Service and administer Your use of the Service. We also process Your Personal Data in order to being able to communicate with you, should you ask us any questions or have support issues.
- Legal basis for data processing- We process your personal data on the legal basis of fulfilment of a contract, i.e.to send you a receipt after you have made a donation.
- Time period - We will process Your Personal Data for the effective time period of your use of the Service, and we shall delete or anonymise any Personal Data when your account has been terminated.
- Subcontractor for cloud storage - Fund With Me have chosen to subcontract the storage of the Service, including Your Personal Data, to the Cloud Service Provider [Cloudnet Sweden AB] as currently located in Frankfurt, Germany. This sub data processor will be obliged to follow the same obligations as Fund With Me when processing Your Personal Data.
- Disclosure of personal data if strictly needed - Personal Data may be disclosed, if it is necessary, in order to comply with applicable law or request from authorities, to preserve our legal interests or to detect, prevent, or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical matters.
- Security measures - Fund With Me have taken the security measures required to protect Your Personal Data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion. We strive to, at our best efforts, achieve and uphold an adequate level of integrity for Your Personal Data as required by law.
- Your consent - By clicking the check-box “I accept” when creating a user account at the website, You agree and consent to that Fund With Me collects and process Your Personal Data as set forth in this Policy.
- These terms shall be governed by the substantive laws of Sweden, without reference to the choice of law and conflict of law provisions thereof.